twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

18 November 2015

sneak peek | bodyshop advent calendar












Last year I sampled my first beauty advent calendar and I have to say, this year I want them all!

I kicked off this Christmas with a Bodyshop calendar (they also sell premium versions) and I have to say, for £60 I think it is incredible value. My favourites are the frosted cranberry & frosted plum shimmer lotions that I hadn't tried before today. Shimmery body lotions are oh so my thing! If it's not yours then fear not, there's also a non shimmery fuji green tea lotion that comes with it's matching mini shower gel.

I've been known to purchase their  elderflower eye gel (best kept in fridge to reduce puffiness), Shea body butter, hand creams and kohl pencils before which are also great value.

The two tubes of hand cream and lip balms will definitely come in useful, alongside the sample sized night & day Vitamin E creams.

So, if you choose to buy this box here's what you get...

3x Heart Soaps 
Frosted Cranberry Shimmer Lotion 60ml
Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel 15ml
Relish the Moment Nail Polish 6.8ml
Black Eye Kohl 1.25g
Mini Nail File
Almond Hand and Nail Cream 30ml
Shea Shower Cream 60ml
Shea Body Butter 50ml
Eyeshadow Brush
Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel 60ml
Vitamin E Moisture Day Cream 15ml
Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream 15ml
Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel 60ml
Fuji Green Tea Body Lotion 60ml
Green Mini Shower Puff
Italian Summer Fig Eau de Toilette 10ml
Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make Up Remover 15ml
Eyelash Curler
Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml
Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml
Honeymania Lip Balm 10 ml
Frosted Plum Body Lotion 60ml


2 comments:

  1. Wow this is one of the best advent calendars I have seen! I love The Body Shop :)

    ReplyDelete

blogger template