twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

15 November 2015

Molton brown christmas party
















Last night, the lovely people at Molton Brown invited a chum and I to go along to their Covent Garden store to peruse their Christmas collection. Before I knew what had come over me, I was grabbing goodies with one hand and balancing boxes in my arms like a game of jenga. I may have gone overboard with the baubles but I'm sure some will make it as gifts for other people. You may have guessed that my current fave scent is vintage, with it's notes of vetiver, petitgrain, grapefruit and elderflower, plus it looks fantastic on the bathroom shelf with it's pretty shimmery gel.

I also bought a fabulous black peppercorn cracker for my brother. I currently have this scent in my shower (alongside the tobacco absolute). It is a warm spicy scent that is also fantastic in the bath to scent your whole bathroom.

In the bottom picture, I've arranged the hand washes in order of my favourite scents, with the rhubarb and rose being my ultimate fave. I would love to see MB bring out more mouisturising versions of their soaps, but until then, I will continue to purchase the matching hand creams and use them separately.

I also received a lovely Christmas gift from Molton Brown (the 12 miniature shower gel set) which is available to purchase as a gift for £39.

All in all, a fab night, with live music and a calligrapher on hand to personalise gifts. If you get the chance, I highly recommend you attend one of these events as it's a great opportunity to get almost everyones Christmas pressies as well as treating yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template