twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

4 November 2015

Current Favourites | Lifestyle & Beauty










This month I've been loving orange lipsticks, I keep toing & froing between purple & orange shades and in October orange won.

After trying out HD brows last week, I have persevered with the bigger brow look and browzings have made a daily appearance in my make up bag. My skin has been behaving itself lately too, so all I've needed for a base is Benefit's eye & face primer, Collection under eye concealer (looks fab as a highlight on the triangle of light areas) and Maybelline 24H super stay foundation.

I can't be the only person that has bought an iPhone 6S and realised that the battery life will barely get you through your Twitter timeline. So, in a bid to stop myself running out of charge by lunchtime (I'm a real social media fanatic) check out my cute Danboard charger that I received as a birthday gift. I get around 3 full charges out of it and it's definitely one of the most useful pressies I've ever received (you can find him here, NB the lightening cable not included).

Last but not least, is my new dressing table. This was a cheap & cheerful eBay purchase found here. Don't you just love those old movies, where the leading lady takes off her make up and earrings after a glamorous evening out. There may not be anything remotely glamorous about me attempting to put my war paint on at 4:30AM before heading out to work, but it looks far more organised. I still store the majority of my beauty products in my IKEA Alex drawers, however, this looks much prettier and adds a little Audrey Hepburn glamour to the bedroom.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww your beauty corner is so pretty! I don't know if I would wear orange lipsticks now, but I definitely want to start wearing some purple ones! :) x

    ReplyDelete

blogger template