twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

11 November 2015

Capsule Wardrobe | Shopping Haul


River Island

eBay

Primark

Primark

Primark

Primark

Primark

Primark

ASOS


Picture this... I'm stood in front of my two bulging wardrobes and I literally have nothing to wear. How does this happen? I've got plenty of things, but they are either too big, too small, too smart, too long... etc and the list goes on.

So this Autumn I have adopted a little of Susie Faux's mentality, and I went back to Gretchen Rubin's book 'Happiness Project' and flicked to the chapter on clearing out clutter that is no longer in use and mission 'capsule wardrobe' commenced! 

Now, I may have been the only gal that hadn't experienced Primark up until this point, but that all changed yesterday!
Check out my #Elfie Crimbo PJ's and bobble hat, who'd have thought capsulating a wardrobe involved so much shopping? Now I just need to make a little room for my new purchases :D








1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I know the wardrobe struggle!! I recently did some major clothing (and makeup) declutter and it feels great, you should do it too ;) x

    ReplyDelete

blogger template