twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

7 November 2015

Autumnal Nail Colours | Ciate




Hopscotch


Encore!

Play date

Boudoir

Party Shoes

It's been a while since I've spoken about nail polish, this was mainly due to my new found obsession with Shellac. Unfortunately, my finger nails are currently requiring some TLC away from the monthly acetone soaks and buffing, as they have become as weak as a sheet of wet blotting paper.

After rummaging through my Ciaté collection, I found these fabulous autumnal colours and just had to share them. I feel like theses shades often get overlooked on my shelves but they look amazing on the fingernails, especially party shoes which makes a fantastic top coat over any colour. I applied two coats of each polish for the photos, encore! gives the most opaque coverage out of all of the shades and I usually get around 3-4 days before you see any tip wear or cracking with a decent base & top coat.

With all of the wonderful shades out this season, I'll have plenty of polishes to play with while my nails are taking a little time out.

I'd love to know what shades have you been loving this season?





No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template