twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

28 October 2015

Zoella Beauty Review | Bath & Body












video

Over the past year or so, You Tubers and Bloggers have been creating their own beauty products and I personally think that this is a great idea. Zoella's range is the first of these that I've tried and although it's probably aimed at people younger than I am, I just thought why the heck not?!

First of all, can I just comment on how much I love the packaging! It looks fab on my bathroom shelves, it's so pretty!

The scent was quite different than I imagined it would be. Top and middle notes seem to be on the sweet & floral spectrum with a hint of musky base notes, I really like it. The shower cream lathers up into soft, creamy bubbles on a shower puff, but also gives a great bubbly bath. If I'm having a bath, I'll plop a square of the bath fizz bar in the water too. I like the fact you have much more control over how much you use in comparison to the usual bath bomb.
Following a recent trip to Corfu, the bath fizz bar has been a godsend, my legs currently resemble a mosquito's all you can eat buffet and the sodium bicarb has helped soothe the bites, as well as leaving me smelling divine.

I find that the body lotion has a subtle floral scent, which becomes slightly more musky as your skin warms it up. A little bit of this product goes a long way and I like to apply mine just before bed and wake up with lovely soft skin.

All in all, great value products and I'm looking forward to trying out the Christmas range.
Just one question, will she bring out a beauty advent calendar? Now that would be awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template