twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

5 October 2015

What I've been loving this week


















As you can see, there's a bit of everything in this weeks post.
This Summer has seen me rekindle my love for vintage books, I love strolling through Southbank on a Saturday unearthing some new finds. Commuting to work has now become a part of my daily ritual, so vintage books and good magazines have become a great way to pass the time. I've also been embracing the last of the lighter nights, with rooftop cinemas & bars. The Notebook is my ultimate fave film and was amazing to watch as the sun went down around us.

Beauty essentials...  Tweezerman (amazeballs, if you don't have one of these, you really should get one), Collection lasting concealer, Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand palette (I've been sporting gold eyelids pretty much every day) and of course, it's time to use up my Bobbi Brown Coral lippie... which ultimately means bye bye Summer. As Autumn creeps in, it's time to unleash Angel, a lovely warming scent which is sure to get you lot's of compliments.

I stumbled across some 60% choccie bars in Harrods by Simply Chocolate, they are so yummy for all the chocoholics out there.

Hope you're all having a fab Monday!



As usual, I paid for all these products & outings out of my own hard earned cash. 
I'm not affiliated with anything mentioned above and all opinions are mine alone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template