twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

11 October 2015

The Perfect Getaway | Corfu 2015













Well hello there, I've finally managed to get this blogpost uploaded after spending most of the afternoon trying to find my way around my Greek google profile...  After a glass or two of champers, I think I have finally got the hang of it!

This week, as you had probably guessed from the title, I've been catching some last minute sunshine in Greece. Logas Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. For the last three years I've been popping back to see some of my family and we enjoy going off exploring on quad bikes around nearby towns. Corfu town is fab this time of year, but be warned, don't shop if there is a cruise ship due to dock as prices go up dramatically.

This week, I've gone back to all my summer faves... MAC Morange on the lips, Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand palette on the eyes and the gorgeous Bobbi Brown Scotch on my nails. I also picked up a copy of Suitcase in the airport, nothing like getting prepared and planning your next holiday before the last one ends right :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template