twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

31 October 2015

Is Bigger really Better? | HD Brows Review







I have finally succumb to the HD brows hype and upped my brow game!

Before the 1990's I started off with brows that resembled two slugs sitting across my face, then in my teens, like so many others, I over plucked and pencilled them into submission. However, for the past few months I've been trying to grow them in to no avail. Does this sound familiar? If so, then alas, the HD brows regime has come to our rescue.

The whole process isn't for the faint hearted, it involves 7 stages and the whole process takes 90 minutes and costs around £25. The first stage is the consultation, this involves a discussion of colour and shape, then the tint gets applied. Next up is the third step which is waxing, fourth is trimming, fifth is threading, then comes the tweezing and the last step is after care.

As you can see from the pics, my brows definitely pack more punch. Whether they look better than my usual benefit brow arch, I will leave that for you guys to judge... So, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. You look so good with the bold brows, I like them a lot! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stevi, I've persevered with them, filling them in and been plucking much less. It's amazing how it changes the look of your whole face :) x

      Delete

blogger template