twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

13 September 2015

Benefit Air Patrol | First Impression


Air Patrol - £21.50





I'm a self confessed eyeshadow primer addict and this weekend I have been trialling Benefit's Air Patrol BB cream eyelid primer.

The idea of this product is to protect your delicate eyelids from environmental toxins. The product is yellowish, which is ideal for purplish, reddy tones often found around the under eye area. As you can see, this cream offers light coverage and is easy to blend. The tip is sooo soft, it offers a light pressure which will prevent dragging/ reduce skin pulling & with an added bonus of SPF 20... less wrinkles - the ultimate win!

This primer does prevent your shadow creasing and lasts as long as the UDPP, all in all, if your looking for a new eyelid primer or a skin tone colour corrector, then this product looks promising and I'm sure it is set to be Benefits next best seller.


NB. I'm not affiliated with Benefit, I paid for this product with my own money and all opinions are my own :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template