twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

16 August 2015

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation | Review










Cor blimey, another month, another foundation bottle emptied!

This month I've been using Rimmel's 25 Hour Lasting Foundation. I purchased this shortly after seeing an old YT viddy by one of my fave vloggers velvetgh0st and I have been impressed with the quality of the product, which is a snitch at £7.99 for 30ml.

My natural shade is Ivory, this hydrating foundation gives full coverage and helps conceal the under eye area after an unforgiving night shift, but remains quite velvety & lightweight, it blends well, but up to 25 hours... I should be so lucky! I'd say I get around 8-12 hours with my oily T zone. I have also found that as the weather cranks up the humidity, my make up still slides off.

I like the packaging, I've noticed a few variations but it's usually found as a glass bottle and mine has a pump, One pump delivers enough for face & neck and leaves a slight dewy finish.

Hope you're all having a fab weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template