twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

9 August 2015

Benefit Bathina Body Range | Review






I confess, I'm obsessed... there I said it!

This week I have been indulging in the Bathina range and today I'm going to natter about Benefit's Just Confess, You're Obsessed (body mist, £24.50), Soft To Touch, Hard To Get (body oil mist, £24.50) and Take A Picture, It Lasts Longer (illuminating body balm, £26.50).

Not only does Benefit excel in the quality of their products, but the fun and flirty packaging gives a real girly touch to any boring bathroom cabinet.

The Soft To Touch, Hard To Get body oil contains almond, avocado and olive oils which absorbs  into skin, the only downside is that I've found it does leave a slightly tacky film which takes a while to disappear. This product has a subtle fresh citrusy floral scent which fades in around an hour or two and my skin feels much softer after application, it's a super quick product to apply, just a few spritzes and I'm ready to go. Benefit also say that you can use the oil on cuticles or as a massage oil.

Take A Picture, It Lasts Longer has a very subtle pink shimmer and illuminates the skin. The small pillow sponge applicator feels lovely on the skin and leaves you with an even finish. The balm in the tin smells quite chemically, however once on the skin it hits you with a strong floral scent which later fades into a lovely sugary citrusy aroma. I imagine this is a little like marmite... you're either going to love it or hate it.

Just Confess, You're Obsessed  is an alcohol free, hydrating spray which doesn't stain clothes. Slightly more floral smelling than the body oil and as it's water based I find the scent has gone within an hour or two depending on where I spritz. This product leaves hair smelling lovely, but has no staying power on the skin.

So in a nutshell, for smell alone, I would pick up my Just Confess, You're Obsessed, If I need a little more moisturisation I would go for the Soft To Touch, Hard To Get and to make my skin look pretty and shimmery, especially on my legs with a lovely tan I'd opt for the Take A Picture, It Lasts Longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template