twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

12 July 2015

Shimmer Block & Polish | Bobbi Brown






I have to admit, I'm no stranger to Bobbi Brown's shimmer blocks. I love how soft they feel, they just blend so easily and the colour pay off... wow!

The block above is in the shade copper diamond from her scotch on the rocks collection, however, I have previously owned the beige & bronze shades which regularly find themselves on my repurchase list.

Admittedly, this was the first time I have used one of Bobbi's nail polishes. On first glance spying this product in the bottle, I expected a gritty glittery finish to the polish but it actually left a wonderful smooth and shiny finish that didn't even require a top coat. I got around three days before seeing tip wear, which is great for me and all in all, a beautiful colour and if you can find it anywhere, I definitely recommend you purchase one... the best glittery gold polish I own so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template