twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

7 June 2015

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation | Review



Left: I'm pure for sure   Right: I'm so money


Lately I have been loving the more natural make up looks, some of my inspiration has come from TV shows such as MIC or Taking NYC and after trying out various liquid foundations, I have finally found a new fave in the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW foundation.

As you can see, this foundation gives great coverage. It feels surprisingly light on the skin and the colour match is fantastic. I have two samples, the smallest is in the lightest shade "I'm pure 4 sure" (Ivory) and the larger sample is in "I'm so money" (Honey) which is my natural summer skin tone shade. I found the foundation acts as a fantastic base for me to blend in cream blush, highlight and bronzer. I don't need to set it with powder, however  I do blot some over my nose, chin and forehead to give a matte finish.

This foundation does help skin look hydrated and apparently can help combat the signs of ageing as well as boost cellular respiration. The product even contains SPF 25, which is fantastic for lazy girls like me that want to save time with multi purpose products.

One thing I have noticed is that despite using primer, it just doesn't stay put for longer than 3-4 hours, but then it looks so good when it's on, it's totally forgivable.

Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template