twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

13 June 2015

Benefit Fake Up | Review





As you're probably aware, this product is by no means new to the market, however it is new to my make up routine so I wanted to share my views.

This hydrating concealer has offered better coverage than I imagined it would and leaves a natural finish and covers my dark circles a treat.  I love the cute packaging, although it isn't the most practical for all you germaphobes, as it is a stick that works best applied directly to the area and blended out with fingers as it melts with the heat of your skin.

There's three shades available, my colour is medium. The product itself looks fantastic on and as you can see in the pic above, the product evenly distributes in on quick sweep and it leaves a dewy finish which is the look I'm currently into, but if you want more of a matte finish then it sets well with powder too.

This creamy concealer lasts around 4 hours on my skin so regular touch ups are required as I work 12 hour shifts, however as it is a easy product to use, I just pop a sample size in my purse and sweep some under my eyes when it looks like it's fading and voila, my fake flawless skin look is restored.

Has anyone else been using fake up to make up their face?

NB. I'm not affiliated with Benefit in any way, I just tend to like their products and all opinions are my own :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template