twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

10 May 2015

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel







I stumbled across this cleanser after receiving it as a free gift from Boots and I have to say, it's the first Clarins cleanser I have tried and I was pleasantly surprised. 

The cleanser is a honey coloured gel, melts into the skin to become an oil and when agitated with a little water, it becomes a milky consistency which can then be rinsed off or wiped away (I use damp cotton pads). It retails for around £20 for 125ML and a little bit goes a long way, I use 1-2 pea sized amounts for my face and neck after wearing a full days make up.

The Marula Oil nourishes and soothes the skin, however this tube is jam packed with chemicals and is tested on animals which is where it loses a few brownie points for me. I don't use this cleanser as a stand alone product, but it does a great job at removing 'most' of my make up and it has a pleasant scent. Overall, if you are looking for a mild cleanser to rebalance or revive your skin, then this product is worth definitely trying out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template