twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

4 April 2015

As Sweet As Chocolate

Bronzing Powder & Highlighter Palette £7.99






Hoorah, it's Easter... Happy Easter Everyone!
This has to be one of my favourite times of the year. I have fond memories of dying & painting hard boiled eggs then rolling them down hills with pals, making Easter bonnets and alas, waiting for the Easter bunny to visit. This year I opted for treating myself to a Bourjois bronzing and highlighting palette for a less calorific choccy treat.

This chocolate smelling powder is the perfect shade for my (medium, yellow) skin tone, When contouring I apply the darker powder down my temples, under my cheekbones, down the side of my nose and across the top of my forehead. The bronzer is buildable for contouring or light enough to sweep all over the face for a subtle tan. The highlighter has a subtle pinkish iridescence mixed in with gold sparkles, which I usually pop along the tops of my cheekbones & brow bones. On days when I wish to emphasise the highlight, I layer it on top of a creamy highlighter (high beam is great for this) and this ensures it will last most of the day without the need for a touch up. 

This palette is definitely worth it's price tag, particularly if you are new to contouring as it won't leave you streaky with one swipe of your make up brush and the products buffs out easily. I personally like my highlighter to contain more pigmentation than this kit offers, but all in all, This palette manages to give the illusion of dewy, sun kissed skin.

Did anyone else opt for an alternative to chocolate this Easter?




Just incase you were wondering :D... 
I bought this product with my own money, I am not affiliated with Bourjois and all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template