twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

14 March 2015

Product Empties





I was probably not the only one that left 2014 with bathroom shelves buckling under the strain of unused beauty products, however, I'm slowly seeing an end to all that, I'm now wading my way through piles of beauty products to bring you reviews of some of the best and worst products I have used up. This weeks products are...


Batiste Dry Shampoo
I love to use this for extra volume and refreshing second day hair.
I have to say, I go between scents, however, my fave is the spray made 
for brown hair and I always have a blush mini in my handbag. 

Maybelline Falsies Mascara
At first I didn't like this mascara, but after a few weeks as the formula began to 
thicken I began to love the way it gave volume. I didn't particularly see any extra
 length and it dried out within 3 months, but it was great while it lasted.

That Gal Brightening Face Primer
A pretty pink shimmery primer that helps brighten your face. It doesn't offer more staying power to foundation than any other primers, but it feels nice on the skin, I like the fact that the packaging has a pump action, much more hygienic than wands.

Benefit Stay Don't Stray
This primer saw me ditch my UDPP, It's thick enough to help conceal my under eye area and offers a fab base to hold onto my eye shadows as well as enhance the pigments. 
The main con is the packaging. I prefer to buy the pump but lately all I have found is 
the wand version. This is one of my favourite eye shadow primers.

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
It makes me very sad to see my all time favourite scent is now empty. This is a sweet floral scent that has Bergamot & Tea, Jasmine, Freesia, Citrus, Rose and Patchouli...  I also love their rose and intense versions. This will definitely be on the repurchase list!

Has anyone else been guilty of over purchasing on their beauty products?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on The Falsies mascara, I liked it much better after a couple of weeks, not when I first opened it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm now working my way through a few others I have in my collection. It's so hard to get great volume & length in a mascara. :D x

      Delete

blogger template