twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

7 March 2015

Max Factor Max Effects | Fantasy Fire


£3.99 / 4.5 MLs



Fantasy Fire beside different coloured bases it's layered with




Left Collection Blue Moon & Right Nails Inc Teal layered with Fantasy Fire

Left Ciate Boudoir & Right Nails Inc Power Pink Layered with Fantasy Fire



You may remember in a previous max effects blogpost, I mentioned that I really wanted to buy this colour and after weeks of searching, I have finally managed to snaffle it and it has definitely lived up to my expectations. You can find my previous post here.

As you can see from the swatches above, I tried layering fantasy fire over four very different coloured bases to see the different effects that these colours may have. I particularly liked it paired with Nails Inc teal, the green shines through the duo chrome and gives an oil slick / jewel beetle effect, which is really pretty as it catches the light, it almost appears to morph into different colours before your eyes.

In the last piccie, you can see it in it's full glory on it's own, which I find is a beautiful blueish purple with a pink & red iridescent shimmer.  The polish lasted 2 days before noticeable tip wear and all in all, this is definitely one for the favourites list. A word of warning though, this polish is quite thin and takes 4 coats to get the desired opacity, luckily it is relatively quick to dry.

Have you tried any colours from the max effects range?



2 comments:

  1. I love blueish purples and this one is really pretty and unique! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a beautiful colour. I have heard it's a dupe for Clarins 230 x

      Delete

blogger template