twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

14 February 2015

Garnier Micellar Water | Review

£4.99 for 400ML (200 uses)





Hold on eyes for 10 seconds & sweep to remove eye make-up
Removes MACs Ruby Woo without smearing or staining lips

At the end of last year I purchased this micellar water on a whim. You know how it is, your living between two apartments and you never know what products are left where... Anyway, after reading many reviews on line for the Bioderma sensible H20 (I've yet to try it) I opted for a cheaper alternative and after seeing the marvels of this product, I have been sure to add Bioderma to my wishlist. This micellar water is literally like a magnet that attracts my make up to the cotton pad, I hold a soaked cotton pad on my eye for 10 seconds and then with one gentle sweep, the make up just comes off. 

This product promises to cleanse, remove make up and soothe & hydrate the skin (with 200 uses in each bottle). I haven't noticed any breakouts while using this product and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. This product even straight up removes red lipstick without leaving residue on the lip for when I'm switching colours (see pic above).

As you can see from the pics I have used just under half the bottle, a little seems to go along way, as I have been using this product since December. Occasionally, just for my eyes, but it serves just as well for my whole face before using my face wipes & Clarasonic Mia.

In a nutshell, I recommend this product to anyone that is yet to try it, but it has left me intrigued to see how much better the Bioderma version really is. This product does remove make up and for it's price tag, it has exceeded my expectations... 

NB. If you are in the UK and want to try this product, Boots has it on sale with a third off.



X            ♡           X


NB. I paid for this product with my own money and have not been sponsored in anyway for this review... I just really liked the product and wanted to tell you all about it :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I came from Instagram, we've following each other and I just noticed you have a blog too, so I followed you here as well as on bloglovin'! I love your pictures :) I still like the Bioderma micellar water a little bit more, but this one by Garnier is pretty good if you don't want to spend the money for the Bioderma! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm looking forward to trying the Bioderma.
      Thanks for stopping by, I'm going to stop over at your blog now :)

      Delete

blogger template