twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

28 February 2015

Current Favourites



Bobbi Brown in Coral Pink | MAC in RubyWoo

Benefit Hoola as part of  'The Bronze of Champions' set

Benefit Majorette Blush
Batiste Dry Shampoo
But first, Lemme take a #selfie...

RubyWoo FOTD

Daily Commute Essentials
First up, let's talk lipsticks. I absolutely love MAC's Ruby Woo and it has to be my all time fave red lipstick, it suits all skin tones and helps your pearly whites look a little brighter. For work however, I like to go with a more natural look, which is when I reach for Bobbi Brown's Coral Pink, it contains shea butter to help combat harsh air con and helps keep my lips feeling nourished. Continuing with the make up theme, Benefit's hoola has been perfect for contouring, blend a few dabs of Benefit's Majorette on the cheeks and viol√†.. an easy peasy make up look.

My next fave has to be Batiste dry shampoo. Dry shampoo has got to be one of the best inventions in the beauty industry. It gives volume, combats grease and leaves hair smelling fresh. 

I don't have myself down as much of a fashionista, but I thought I'd would add some of the accessories I have been loving this month. I received a wonderful pair of ear cuffs as a Christmas gift from my other half and although most fashion experts would say the ear cuff is so 2013... well, I like 'em... and I'm wearing 'em! 

And... Finally, this book has to be one of the best reads I have bought recently. I do like the way that the authors don't take themselves to seriously and offer a fun and quirky read. Perfect for a holidays, or to pleasantly pass time during those hideous commutes to & from work.

Soo, now it's over to you... What things have you been loving this month? 

4 comments:

  1. The picture with the Batiste dry shampoos is simply amazing!! :) Ruby Woo looks beautiful, but I can't stand dry lipsticks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about dry lipsticks, If I didn't love the colour so much I probably wouldn't wear it as much as I do.
      Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy, your blog is lovely too.
      You are the only person I have seen that can totally rock pink eyeshadow :D

      Delete

blogger template