twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

13 December 2014

Products Worth Their Weight In Gold

FUN Body Bar

FUN Body Bar

Transformulas Hydration Gold Anti Ageing Cream


Left -> Right | YSL Golden Gloss, MaxFactor Flipstick in Gipsy Red & L'Oreal Colour Riché in Lingerie 

NAKED2 Half Baked Eyeshadow

MAC Pigment Powder in Old Gold

MAC Pigment Powder in Old Gold

Rimmel London Glam Eyes HD

MaxFactor Max Effect Nail Polish in Ivory

One of my favourite scents of all time has to be Lush's Honey I washed the kids, so it's no wonder their FUN body bar has made it onto my favourites list this Winter. I don't find this product particularly moisturising, but it smells great, leaves you feeling clean and is fun to mould into funny shapes and leave in the shower for your other half to find.

It's that time of year again when harsh winds, cooler temperatures and a few to many glasses of Winter Pimms start to leave your skin looking dull and dehydrated. This is when I start reaching for my Transformulas Hydration 23 Carat Gold Creme. It acts as a great base under make up or used on a make up free day to prevent me looking pale and washed out. 

I know gold lipstick sounds like the last thing in the world that you'd want to wear, but i think it can look fantastic paired with red to give the illusion of fuller lips and something a little different for the party season.

I think everyone must have heard of the NAKED palettes by now, I have recently repurchased the NAKED2 as I love their nudes and find that it is so versatile, my fave eyeshadow has to be their half baked. 

MAC have been my go to for pigment pots for years now, and I love their Old Gold Pigment Pot. It has greenish tones in it, depending where the light hits. 

Rimmel's Glam Eyes HD are fantastic and for maximum effect use the product when wet, it lasts on the lid the whole day with a primer (try with UDPP in Sin). 

No Winter look would be complete without glittery nail polish, my favourite this month has been the MaxFactor Max Effects Polish in Ivory. It does take a couple of coats to get maximum effect but is totally worth it for the price. 

What have been your favourite golden products this Winter?


All that glisters is not gold;
Often have you heard that told:
Many a man his life hath sold
But my outside to behold:
Gilded tombs do worms enfold.
Had you been as wise as bold,
Young in limbs, in judgement old
Your answer had not been inscroll'd
Fare you well, your suit is cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template