twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

23 November 2014

EOS Lip Balm




Pomegranate Raspberry, Summer Fruit & Tangerine.

Blueberry Açaí 


Ok, so you've probably seen the Evolution of Smooth spheres around for a while, but I thought it was about time I showed them some love here on my blog.

I'm yet to try the vanilla mint and coconut milk (darn it, they have been out of stock for ages) but I really do love the other flavours that I have tried out so far.

The Tangerine sphere contains anti-bacterial protection, which is great if you happen to be a germophobe like me. It also apparently helps relieve cold sores and chapped lips.

The Lemon drop lip balm contains SPF 15 UVA/UVB protection, alongside vitamin E, with lots of scrummy natural oils to keep lips soft (Jojoba, Coconut, Olive & Lemon oil).

All of the others contain Shea butter as well as a trio of Olive, Coconut and Jojoba oils to keep lips kissably soft, which is great as mistletoe season is right around the corner.

These spheres can be pricey here in the UK, I usually pick mine up on their on line store however, I have seen some great deals on Amazon lately, so keep your eyes peeled.

My favourites scents so far have to be the Strawberry sorbet, Lemon drop & the sweet mint
(I also like the way the peppermint oil tingles after application).

Have you tried the EOS range?
What have been your favourites from the range so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template