twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

14 October 2014

Favourites: Top 3 Lip Balms for Autumn

How amazing is Autumn? It has to be my favourite season... 
One of the major downsides for me however, has to be the risk of dry/chapped lips, so here is a run down of my 3 current fave lip moisturising products:





For the last month, this has been a must have in my handbag. I find that this stick leaves my lips feeling soft and as it contains SPF 15, I get the added benefits of sunscreen too. 
The product has the subtle scent of the eight hour products which I love. Plus living in the city, this little stick has the added benefits of antioxidant protection with vitamin E.







This balm boasts to plump lips and leave a contoured finish. In all honesty, I haven't noticed my lips looking fuller or defined, however, the product does soften my lips and helps combat the effects of works air conditioning as well as giving a lovely glossy sheer finish that can be worn alone or under a gloss or lipstick.




And... Last but not least, it's the Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve 



I love to use this balm on an evening before bed. When I wake up, my lips are super soft and if you love the scent of rose, then I'm sure you'll love this. Again, this product states that it plumps lips but I am yet to notice it. I do like the effects of the trio of butters (Mango, Cacao and Shea) and I use this more of a nighttime treatment rather than a everyday salve as it sits on the lips and makes lipstick/gloss slide right off, as it contains various natural oils and beeswax.


Thanks for reading xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template