twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

4 October 2014

Benefit Majorette Blush

Hi Everyone, Sorry I've been MIA!

In todays post I wanted to share with you all the Majorette Blush by Benefit, because quite frankly, it's the best purchase I have made in quite some time.



Benefit have really been pulling out all the stops lately, so I have found myself in their stores time and time again picking up lots of great little purchases. I have been wearing this product almost every day for the past fortnight, it blends so easily from a creamy consistency to powder finish and leaves me with a great colour to build on as much or as little as I feel I need that day. I wear mine teamed with the Watts Up highlighter, to give the perfect glow.



The sales assistant asked me to sniff the product as she thought it was a great selling point, but it wasn't until I got my product home that I could smell the sweet, gummy bear type scent. 

Main bonus for me, is that I find that this lasts all day and doesn't settle in my pores, all in all a great product and I definitely recommend you go ahead and check it out.

Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template