twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

3 July 2014

Holiday Haulin'

Hello Everyone... Happy Thursday!

Following on from my recent holiday posts, I have since returned to London with a case full of goodies, which is pretty much standard behaviour for me. 

Firstly, I bought this very pretty bag designed by a company called Lovely that is based in Greece, I love the bright colours, perfect for summertime.





And no summer holiday trip would be complete without a huge floppy hat to protect your skin from wrinkles and burning, plus this looked super cute with my culottes play suits.





During my time in Sidari I came across a little jewellery store and couldn't resist this ring. 




I have to say that one thing I'm totally loving at the moment is statement jewellery... namely, big blingy rings. Here is a few that I have purchased recently...










I think my favourite has to be the scarab beetle, I bought it on eBay for around £4. I have also been loving this bag that my sister bought me. 



Maybe one day I will grab myself an authentic Alexander McQueen, but until then eBay will satisfy my compulsive shopping needs.

Has anyone else had some great buys / bargains from eBay recently?

Twinkles x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template