twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

23 July 2014

Chanel Lait Confort

Hey there Everyone, Hope your having a fab week.


This month I have been loving this Chanel Cleansing Milk, it makes a wonderful eye make up remover (as well as being great for the whole face). It is great for my sensitive skin and since using this I've had no issues with dry skin or breakouts.






Tulip tree extract gives protection against pollution and arum lily extract offers hydration.



The thick, rich cream is lightly scented and leaves my face nourished, feeling moisturised and well... comforted! Although I will definitely repurchase this product (£30 for 150mls), the main disadvantage is that if it is applied before make up, it encourages make up to slide off. I have kept this solely to be used at the end of the evening.

Thanks for reading,

Twinkles

1 comment:

  1. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

blogger template