twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

10 April 2012

Cuticle Care

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Cuticle and Nail Refiner

£6.70 for 15mls


I personally find Sally Hansen products a little hit and miss. The idea of this cream is that it has micro-diamond powder and natural pumice which gives it a grainy exfoliating texture, as well as shea butter and ceramides to moisturise.

You apply a dab of the product to each nail and rub, rub, rub for 60 seconds and rinse off, then pat dry.


After taking of polish / nail wraps I find this scrubby cream can take off any discolouration or gluey gunk that is stuck to the nail. It does temporarily leave the nail looking brighter and healthier, however I don't imagine this product would work on severely stained nails.

This once a week treatment is very easy to use and it did improve the look of my nails. I shall continue to use it until it runs out.

Any other recommendations to help my hydrated cuticles greatly appreciated???

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template