twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

15 March 2012

Lush-es Bathbombs

Tisty Tosty Ballistic
£3.10

A beautiful blend of rose absolute, geranium, jasmine, lemon oil and orris makes this fizzy bathbomb top of my favourites list.

Left - Amandopondo & Right - Titsy Totsy
However I'm not convinced that this ballistic will have the love of my life running towards me with open arms, the seven rose buds are a nice touch and the smell that filled my bathroom was divine. Definitely on my re-purchase list.


I also paired my Titsy Totsy ballistic with ...

Amandopondo
£2.65


Another wonderful rose absolute and lemon mixture that makes this bubble bar heavenly and leaves you feeling moisturised and smelling divine. I found that half of the bar gives the same result as a full one. The only con being it doesn't completely dissolve, so be prepared to be sitting in a bath with bits on the bottom :)

Let me know if you have found any great bath products lately, feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template