twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

6 January 2012

Lancome Genifique

Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate


Another sample sized product I've found un-loved and neglected hidden away on a bulging bathroom shelf, so I thought I'd trial it for a review to see if it's worth the £55 price tag for the full size.

Lancome says it will leave skin instantly soft, smooth and supple. The overall result should be refined, radiant and even-toned skin after just 7 days. They advise to apply daily, morning and evening after washing and before the usual skincare routine.

As I've mentioned before, my skin has a tendency to break out and as Lancome claimed this product to be non-greasy I thought I'd challenge it until the bottle ran out and see how well it delivered on it's promises.

Overall, it did leave my skin almost instantly more hydrated and feeling super soft. It only has a very mild fresh scent and the pipette allows for easy targeted application. It didn't change the skin tone any more than Bio-Oil but does feel much more luxurious  and a little goes a very long way.


Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template