twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

1 January 2012

2011. Materialism Heaven!

Today's post is all about the wonderful products that came into my life in 2011 and what I really want to purchase in the upcoming months!

The making of nail polish top coats was a fabulous, even if brief love affair
Barry M Nail Paint. £3.99

Still one of my favourite effects for my polish in one quick sweep.



Autumn saw an announcement that they were changing their signature scent and I simply must try it. I love spritzing their original Angel scent, I also have Alien and Womanity in my ever expanding collection. My favourite product in their range is the pretty limited edition cocktail ring they released last year.



eBay does have the rings available, but many are fakes so beware :) I do however want to purchase the new version of their classic scent even though it smells almost exactly the same, The main notable difference is that they've added praline and pink peppercorn notes which allows it to settle into a more subtle version of the original scent.





I've also been trying my hand at nail art (excuse the pun ;) and after the Konad experience, I've have purchased some nail bling that I shall blog about later when I have used them. Hopefully they should be easy to use and remove.


As a scented candle lover, 2012 will see me investing in the diptyque range. My ultimate favourite scented candles are from Jo Malone range and she has a fabulous Red Roses range that is released for Valentines day. I'm adding this Diptyque rose coloured candle onto my 2012 wishlist.

SpaceNK.com

When I was shopping in Oliver Bonas I was doing some post Christmas blues shopping, I bought my gran and I (obviously for my eyes only :) these little slippers. My feet will yearn for these after running around the city all day in heels


I'm also going to be re-decorating my little studio flat this year, the colour scheme is going to have a red, black and silver theme. I also need to find innovative storage techniques. I found these cute mini milk bottles for £12.50 and thought they'd be great for storing make-up brushes and eye pencils etc, which also gave me the idea for a collecting some vintage pieces and have them randomly used in the flat.


Thanks for reading, xx

4 comments:

  1. I still love that barry m polish too! Those nail wraps are so pretty <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffeny, I haven't used the nail wraps yet, so hopefully they'll live up to their promise of being easy to apply/ remove :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! And you've got a lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you Anita, how kind of you to say :) I shall take a look at yours today x

    ReplyDelete

blogger template