twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

8 December 2011

LA LAQUE

I love to unleash my glittery and metallic nail polishes in December and I wanted to share one of my current finds this season...

YSL Nail Lacquer in 139 (Gold)
£16.50 (for full size bottle)

with flash

without flash


YSL state that this lacquer will provide high pigmented colour and a fast drying polish which contains verbena and rose oils for protection.

I was so impressed with the Black Tulip Lacquer that I reviewed a while ago, so I raided my polish collection to find this sample size miniature I had stored away as a must try later product.


Again this polish dried really quickly, however the downside for me was that it requires 3-4 thickish coats to really give it that wow factor. On drying, this shade seems to have an orangey-pinkish tinge in some lights.

3 thick coats.


It leaves a smooth texture, the glitter particles are minuscule but have a great shimmery effect.
There is no top coat required with this polish.



This polish also comes in White and Rose Gold shades which I absolutely must add to my collection at some point :) Has anyone tried any of the lacquers from this range yet?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template