twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

20 December 2011

Christmas Kisses

Nothing says Christmas quite like a traditional red lip, So as I was feeling all Christmassy today I thought I'd post a summary 3 of my favourite red lip products this month, which should surely have you locking lips with a sweetheart under the mistletoe.

First up, ILLAMASQUA Maneater lipstick.
£15.50


A word of warning, it's a little tricky to apply and has a tendency to smudge when you smooch ;)
This type of shade of red is ideal for those with olive skin tones.


Next up, M.A.C. Russian Red Lip Glass
£12.50



Easy to apply, slightly tacky but not uncomfortable and will easily smudge. Left my lips feeling moisturised. I think this Cheery Cherry shade would be gorgeous on the more fairer of us princesses :)

And finally, Benefit Benetint lip & cheek stain
£24.50


Not as likely to smudge as the previous two, however left my lips with a dry sensation and needs regular re-application.



Now, Pucker up my lovelies...

MWAH! :-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template