twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

10 December 2011

Because We're Worth It.

Hello there everyone, So the product under scrutiny today is the...

 L'Oreal Perfect Clean Foaming Gentle Scrub
£4.99



After purchasing the foaming cream wash (pink one) I was left disappointed as it was drying to my skin and left my face feeling tight even though it was marketed for dry/sensitive skin.

I however found myself intrigued to try this exfoliator which is marketed for all skin types.

The main thing that separates this product from others is the scrublet. The soft flexible brush and scrub offer to provide us with smaller pores, velvety smooth skin and a clean sensation.

Meet the scrublet



The scrublet is very soft, I use it daily and I've not had any irritation to my very sensitive skin. I found it really easy to use, it left my skin smooth and clean.


The product itself has a really yummy fruity smell, I squirt a bit on the scrublet and use it when I'm in the shower daily.


A small amount of this product goes a long way, it foams up and it is easy to control the amount of product your squeezing out of the bottle. The particles were fine, they didn't seem to rip the skin like some harsher exfoliators can.

I prefer the exfoliator in comparison to the cream wash. It hasn't irritated my skin or left it feeling dry or tight.

Hope everyone is well, Thanks for reading :)

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template