twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

1 November 2011

Shopping for Hols in Honolulu.

I do like to migrate for the winter, and part of the foreplay for me is the shopping. I often can't wait until I get to the duty free. So here is my latest little shopping trip from top to toe :D  ...

Heads up:


L - R. After_Sun Shampoo £11.60, Waterwear £15.95 & Solar Screen £15.35.

Face:


L - R. Bio-Oil £15.17 and SPF 30 face cream £15.50
( I've read Bio-oil is fab for dehydrated skin )

Body Care:


L - R. After Sun £8.16 each, SPF 15 Protector Oil £15.72 & SPF 30 Protector Oil £15.72
(My absolute favourite tan maximiser is the Lancome tan extender around £25)


Accessories:  


TOWIE Style Bikini... Well.... I am going to Hawaii! :D  £35 ( bought online)

Sunglasses:


Not the best piccie, but I'm sure you recognise them £165
( I dropped my last pair of Chanel sunnies down the loo :)


I'm positive I shall be on more shopping trips before I fly out in next few weeks, just thought I'd share some of my little finds. Is anyone else escaping the cold British weather in the next few months?

Em x

4 comments:

  1. Oooh lucky you jetting off to Hawaii! I use Bio Oil on my face too when it's feeling dry, it works great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you do? I'm glad it's worked for you. I've read it can make you break out, I really hope my skin doesn't react to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love loooove the bikini!

    sophie x
    http://fortheloveofallthingscreative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sophie, I wonder what my friends will make of them as I've bought a few more since :D x

    ReplyDelete

blogger template