twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

7 November 2011

Looking for that miracle mascara, Day 1/7

OK, so my YSL false lash effect mascara has finished so I decided I would go out and try some new products. As the technology behind mascaras has really evolved in the last two years I wanted to try designer against high street to see if we ever do get what's promised on the packaging.

I shall be posting everyday this week, 7 products in 7 days, comparing different brands to hopefully find a better false lash effect mascara :D

First up...

Benefit BADgal lash mascara
£16.50


Benefit claim that this mascara is like a set of instant false lashes. I have this in Black and Plum. The Plum is great for a daytime smokey lid.

It looks a lot brighter on the brush...


The brush is quite big and really seems to compliment the product, just be careful with it to avoid panda eyes.



The product did have staying power on the lashes but starts to flake after 7/8 hours.
I found it a little more difficult to remove than some mascaras I have used in the past, leaving me with a bruised like pink tinge around the eye.


If you have any recs please let me know, I read every single comment and it makes me smile to receive them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template