twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

10 November 2011

Looking for that miracle mascara, Day 4/7

Lancome Hypnose - Mascara - Volume
£20.50



Following trying out the Hypnose Drama I was quite impressed so I thought I'd try out the Hypnose mascara.  Lancome say this product is different as you can control the look of the lashes by building up for a fuller effect or wear less product for a subtle look. I liked the idea of a versatile mascara, Lancome also stated no flaking or caking.



I was surprised how well this brush worked, it really caught all of my tiny corner lashes and gave great coverage on all the middle lashes. I used a dab on approach to the lower lashes and a small amount did run onto my skin whilst waiting for it to dry.

It does take a little longer to dry, but I'm assuming that is why you are able to build the product up quite nicely. I applied 2 coats.


OK, So the claims of no flaking... It did a little after around 6 hours. Not as badly as most others I've tried.  The colour (Noir Hypnotic ) was fabulous and did give my lashes a little va va voom.

It went on a little clumpy, that seems to be the down fall. I sometimes find trying to build this product up just means more clumping to get that dramatic false lash look, not the 'sexy' look Lancome promised.

I think it's a nice product if you don't need to build it up. For the dramatic lash, so far the Lancome Hypnose Drama wins hands down.

Thanks for reading :D

Em xx

3 comments:

  1. beautiful eyes <3


    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defo prefer your lashes in the Hypnose Drama pic x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Winda. It's very kind of you. I shall take a look at your blog.

    Sian I agree, I prefer the Hypnose Drama.

    Thank you so much for commenting, it means a lot. Hope you'r both well, Em x

    ReplyDelete

blogger template