twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

8 November 2011

Looking for that miracle mascara, Day 2/7

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara
£11.29

Featuring the globe brush to provide voluminous and lengthened lashes. The brush is useful for getting into the tiny hairs in the corners of the eye and dries relatively quickly and is a really fantastic deep black.



I found the formula clumpy and difficult to work with. I recommend you clean the brush regularly to prevent the clumpy build up in the bristles.


The mascara is flaky after a few hours and does take a while to work with it. I don't use this on my bottom lashes as it just causes clumps.

I've found that the best way to use this is alongside my Lancome, using it for corners and building up the length.

Thanks for reading

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template