twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

23 October 2011

Versace's Nail Lacquer

Versace's Heat Nail Lacquer V2033-W
£17.50 plus P&P for 15ml/ 0.51 fl.oz

Versace have promised us mere mortels to be able to achieve the perfect manicure look easily, they have released many shades and have a super shiny finish. I love the opalescent appearance.




This colour just screams Autumn to me, it's quite difficult to get a photo that does this beautiful nail polish justice. It firstly appears a raspberry colour that changes to a golden burnt orange in certain angles in the light.  





Photos taken after three thickish coats. It took a very long time to dry and intead of chipping I have found it tends to look like it rubs off. I found it lasted 2/3 days then my tips lost some of their colour.

Thanks for reading,

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template