twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

28 October 2011

Paul & Joe

Paul & Joe Treatment Serum
£26 for 40mls/1.3 fl oz




Being part of their fall collection 2010, I was a little slow to jump on the Paul & Joe bandwagon.
When I bought this I was looking for something light and non-greasy, which in fairness it delivered.
The packaging was an instant hit with me. The bottle is designed with a pretty gold rim that has orange blossom detailing.

It smoothes on easily, it's almost like a watery gel. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly without layering the skin. You only need a very small amount, I used 2 pumps for all my face and neck. I have had my bottle for three months and it still has a small amount left. I tend to use this serum once/ twice a day. 

2 pumps of product.

I use this product after cleansing and it does eliminate that dry, tight feeling every time. It does not make my skin oily or dry, which some serums have been known too.

Being a sucker for nice smelling products, this serum smells wonderfully orangey. I think there is orange water added as there is no fragrance noted in the ingredients list.

I bought this product from ASOS alongside buying my sister the moisturising serum (£27 for 40mls), however both products have been out of stock for a while and it seems difficult to find them without paying above and beyond the RRP on other online sites.

I won't be repurchasing this product again as I do like more of a cream based facial treatment/ moisturiser especially in autumn/winter.

Thanks for reading

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template