twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

12 October 2011

BECCA Jewel Dust Pots.

Hello my lovelies,

Lately I'm loving the sparkly eye shadows that are out at the mo hence I thought I would give these little pots of loose multi-purpose powders a try. They cost me £21 per pot (yes I bought them myself :)which is quite pricey as you only actually get 1.3g/0.04oz of product in a pot, I am however aware that you can probably get them cheaper on the internet and they are so highly pigmented you don't need a lot of product. I also use a thin line of product on my bottom eyelids instead of a pencil liner.

Becca says that they do not contain talc, fillers or inferior silver pearl pigments. They are suitable for sensitive eyes and can be worn alone or layered.

I snapped up the shades Astra, Asrai, Sebille, Nerida, Nixie & Luella to review.




Asrai:

A beautiful opalescent pinky silver colour.




Astra:

An icy diamond white, I use for inner corner to brighten eye.


Sebille:
An illuminant golden white shimmer.




Nerida:

One of my favourites of this collection. A pale sky blue shimmer.




Nixie:
An aquamarine, the blueish green colour that sits between Nerida and Luella. This contains specks of gold.




Luella:

A deep turquoise shimmer.

I have really enjoyed using these products and would definately repurchase Sebille, Astra and Nerida again.

Thanks for reading.

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template