twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

24 September 2011

My first blog post... Please be gentle with me.

Welcome to my new blog. Ok, so after contemplating for what seems forever, I have now bitten the bullet and finally decided to write my first ever blog post.

After deciding today was the day here I am :)  As I indulge in materialism on a daily basis it really shouldn't be difficult to find plenty to natter about and in turn find other peeps with similar interests to share product reviews and hints/tips with possibly a few Vlogs and FOTD posts.

So who is actually sat at the other side of this blogpost?

I'm a happy go lucky, Northern lass who enjoys living in the big city and is constantly searching shops for the reddest lipstick that will stay on our lips the length of time it claims too, the foundation that will truly give us that perfect airbrushed look it promises and hunt out the best products that will keep us smelling, feeling and looking as fabulous as we deserve to.

As I'm still getting used to what 'gadgets' I need and how I can make this blog a bit more sparkly please be patient with me :) All this online technology occasionally bamboozles me, but I shall slowly get it perfected, on that note please feel free to comment and leave constructive feedback. It's much appreciated if you have any hints or tips to share.

Thanks for reading my first ever blog post xx

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm your first follower! :)
    I'm really looking forward to all of your future posts. As for a few tips, I was planning on making a post on that soon on my blog, so you can check that out later on :)
    Good luck with your blog!

    *Cappuccino and Fashion*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, been looking forward to your post :)
    you sound dead lovely and cant wait till your blog is in full swing.

    iv only been blogging for nearly 3 months and i love it! and no im not the most tech savvy bird in the sky but i make due hehe, so you'l be fine!

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Congrats on starting a blog!!

    Quick tip: The fonts a little hard to read!!

    Hope this goes well for you!

    -Rachel
    http://www.wethrowrocksatcars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Welcome to Blogger!! I'm new as well, and you're doing well so far! Can't wait to see the rest of your posts<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, sorry it took so long to reply. Technical difficulties! Thanks for the support and advice. Rachel, as you can probably see I changed the font. Looks better now. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm really enjoying doing the posts and it's a great excuse to shop more :) xx

    ReplyDelete

blogger template